Red! A color of love and life, a color of feelings and romance, a color of heart and blood, a color of marriage and feminism, and a color of passion and power. It is more a symbol than color. It's kind of hard to find a girl who does not have a red dress in the wardrobe. Red color strengthens self-confidence, feminism and sensationalism.
DRESS OF CHOICE
If you want to numb the party, put on a red dress. For a Valentine's day, the red is the dress code. In many parts of the world, red is a symbol of marriage and a married woman. Brides wear red dresses at their wedding as a symbol of love, strength and good luck. If you do not know what to wear, the ultimate idea is always red. When you receive a first dress from your soulmate as a gift, expect it to be red.
DRESSES IN RED
There are so many ways to decorate clothes in red, to conquer the world.
- A red casual top that can be worn with black trousers and a denim jacket.
- Going out for a club party? A sexy red bandage dress will work.
- Is this your best wedding with friends? Why not wear red.
- Are you planning your own bridesmaid dress? Add a little red charm.
- What's better than a prom night to put the prom dress in enchanted red color.