Clothing : Bandage Dresses : 'Lumia' Mango Bandage Mini Dress
The bold and beautiful bandage dress was invented in 1989 by Herve Leger. It has been termed a "bender" because the fabric tends to bend according to the body shape. Now it is known as bandage dress, because bandage is to be wrapped around anything that easily gets its shape.
VOLUPTUOUS BANDAGE DRESS
The bandage dress is made of a stretchy fabric that adapts perfectly and adapts to the body shape. It looks like an hourglass, and the fissures of the body are clearly visible, giving a full, lush impression. It's half a thigh-length dress.
ROCK IT GIRL
The bandage dress is an icon for parties and hard evenings. Well, these clothes can often be worn at occasional events and at everyday gatherings.
RANGE FOR SELECTION
There are a variety of sensual bandage dresses that you can choose accordingly.
- A simple black bandage dress with a low neckline and hourglass for casual wear.
- Strapless bandage dress with a tight zipper at the back and belt at the waist.
- Bandage dress with zipper in front, V-neck and quarter-length sleeves
- Flirting bandage dress with straps on the sides under the arms.
- Overlapping Bandage Dress Front,
- Backless bandage dress with a casual neckline at the front.
- Marbled bandage dress highlighting the body curves.
- Beautiful bandage dress with floral pattern for a decent look.
- A bandage dress with laced neck or laced back.