black turtleneck sweater dress with over the knee boots. Visit Daily Dress Me at dailydressme.com for more inspiration women’s fashion 2018, fall fashion, winter fashion, thigh high boots, over the knee boots,mini dresses, midi dresses, sweaters, casual outfits, street style
A sweater that covers the entire neck area has become a new expression of style. After elementary school you probably have not tried a turtleneck yet. Turtleneck is back in the fashion world. In the past, old and old people were used to wearing this sense of dress. Now girls and boys of the new generation want to love these stylish clothes.
This piece of fabric has several uses. In winter you can wear it for protection against cold and in summer it emphasizes your beauty with a stylish look. Turtlenecks in wool and cotton are available in tons of varieties and brands. Whenever you buy a turtleneck or look on the internet, it's good to go through the fabrics and costs.
Wearing style of the turtleneck pullover:
The elegance of every outfit is evident in its sense of disguise. How you wear yourself, how you look. With turtleneck sweater you can make many variations. Check out some styling tips and dress with a turtleneck this season:
- Wear it under a dressWell, if you do not want to show this sweater to the world, it's good to hide it under your dress. In winter it gives you warmth and in summer it protects your skin from the sun. The turtleneck in natural colors, worn under a blazer, is perfect for a holiday with family and friends.
- A scarf over the turtleneck: A scarf will definitely style your entire look. The charisma of a printed scarf comes to the fore when you pull it over a white or black turtleneck. It keeps things tight and stays warm. You can also wear the scarf as a neckpiece.
- A turtleneck with simple jeansFor a man, a black turtleneck with plain textured jeans can become a style sigma. The sweater with turtleneck and color-coordinated elbow patches is good for every boy. Black glasses are the perfect accessory to tie in with.
- Add accessories: Matching accessories can turn a simple thing into a stylish one. It's good to team up with a hipbelt to highlight your waistline. A jewel around your neck can express your style statement. Wear big earrings with a long, big ponytail to emphasize your beauty and clothes.
- Sleeveless Turtleneck: This sleeveless black turtleneck sweater lets you show off your arms this summer. Women who tend to show their smooth arms should go sleeveless. As a winter solution, you can put on a coat or leather jacket to protect against the cold.