Beach Hot Pants Summer Shorts Beach High Waist Shorts Ladies Shorts #Trousers #p… #Beach #High #Hot
High waist shorts are a casual street style chic look, but often finding the perfect one for your body type and pairing it with the right top part is pretty hard, and doing it the wrong way can make you look like one Catastrophe look.
The first thing that matters is to understand your body proportions to choose the right high-waisted shorts.
- If you have a short upper body, look for shorts that do not protrude too far beyond your waist or your body will look disproportionate.
- High Waste Shorts make your legs look longer, but sometimes the shorts are too short. If the hem is visible at the bottom of the shorts, it means your shorts are too short for your legs
- High Waste Shorts hide your stomach so it looks flat, so you do not have to worry about your stomach sticking out.
The next important step is to pick the right or no strap.
- If you wear a long top, the belt is invisible, so you do not need it. Still, you can use one for extra support if your shorts are loose.
- If you wear a short top or your top is in the shorts, wear a belt to make it look more stylish. Which belt type you use depends entirely on your top.
The last important decision is choosing the perfect top. There is a wide selection of tops that you can wear with high-waist shorts
- Wear a t-shirt for a casual look
- You can wear crop tops. They are stylish and cheeky
- Wear a blouse with a full collar and buttons to highlight a vintage style
- The checked check shirt gives you a classic tom boy look.