I have arctic white and black puffy vests. Green,lilac and red fleece vests. Need ideas on how to wear them. Need to remember scarfs.
Are you planning a holiday with lots of sunshine? Or just want to surprise your friends at a party about your fashion awareness? You need to adjust the brightness around you to turn looks. Keep reading to get consistent guidance on how to score a perfect 10 for the leisure activities department.
- SIMPLICITY - You must have a simple approach if you are looking for casual outfits. You can not look like you've given too much attention to your bandage. The dress must feel like it's hugging you casually. Simplicity, which is often hard to grasp, is the most important criterion you'll need before you try casuals.
- ACCESSORIES - Occasionally, a slight detailing is required to complement your personality. Like a simple Fedora hat or a slightly loose dangling watch, maybe a touch of subtle jewelery or a loose cotton tree belt. But remember, do not overdo it, look for balance.
- FIT - Casuals is all about the right fit. Define yourself with what defines you clearly. Go an extra mile and spend an extra hour searching for the right fit.
- UNDERSTANDING - The simplest yet hard-to-understand fashion sense is casual. You have to have a niche to really hit that random quotient. It comes with experience, so constantly changing the way you see casuals and experiment with different styles will get it for sure. It just has to come !!
- COLOR - Now it's important to bring your personality, your fashion sense, and your color choices to a single platform. Choose brighter tones and try to reconcile the mood that casuals emit with the color itself. Choose sober, sweet colors like lime green or maybe pink.
So put a smile on your face, open your hair and raise your chin to the sun. Try the amazing experience of comfort and style in one, just by casual outfits.