My listing on Poshmark: 🆕👙 Melissa Odabash bandeau bikini top. #shopmycloset #poshmark #fashion #shopping #style #forsale #Melissa Odabash
Swimsuits have become an indispensable wardrobe today. Everyone loves to float in a bathing suit on the beach and enjoy the atmosphere of the beach, right?
But there are a variety of swimsuits to choose from. It often becomes perplexing to choose one of them. Let us immerse you in your confusion and ward it off. We will entertain the idea of the bandeau bikini about this post. Go on, follow the path.
- The origin
- Bandeau bikini was introduced in the 1940s as a swimsuit. However, it only gained notoriety in the 1980s.
- Now these bandeau bikinis have become elaborate and designer bikinis. There is no swimsuit more exotic and attractive than a bandeau bikini.
- The design
- Bandeau means only top wear. Over time, however, they have become two-piece bikinis that offer more comfort.
- The top has no shoulder straps. It is held in place with a drawstring or rubber bands.
- However, there are exceptions, as only a few of them are equipped with straps that help the wearer to take off the style. Bandeau bikinis offer uniqueness, aside from the bold and succinct look.
- Wearing tips
- These bandeau bikinis have always been cut bald, often smaller than other swimwear.
- You need a proper body structure like smaller busts or a slender body to perfect the suit. This is not advisable for the busty girls. These bandeau bikinis are best worn when they touch the chest line.
- It is best if you are sure of yourself. Trust plays the lead role in taking off a bandeau bikini with style.